Salt Lake City,
30
August
2016
|
03:00 PM
America/Denver

Transform ancestor searches with little-known digital searches

https://familysearch.org/blog/en/transform-ancestor-searches-littleknown-digital-records/

Summary

Did you know that the 5.39 billion searchable names on FamilySearch.org represent only 30 percent of the digitized records available the site? Learn how to tap into the remaining 70 percent of the lesser-known or less-discovered records on FamilySearch.org using these two methods.