Riverton FamilySearch Library Free November 2017 Seminar
The Riverton Utah FamilySearch Library announced its free seminar series on Saturday, November 18, 2017, from 9:00 a.m. to 12:20 p.m. The keynote speaker will be Devin Ashby, global outreach manager for FamilySearch.
9:00–10:00 a.m. Keynote Speaker: Devin Ashby, “Family History 101, Using Free Tools to Share Your Family History"
- “Seven Ways Google Photos Can Help Organize and Share Pictures” by Devin Ashby
- “Where There’s a Will, There’s a Probate: U.S. Probate Records” by Beth Taylor
- “Google Maps” by James Tanner
- “My Heritage, Part I” by Glenn Sisam
11:20 a.m.–12:20 p.m.
- “Six Principles for Helping Others Have a Spirit-Led, One-on-One, Find Take Teach Experience” by Jill Shoemaker
- “Home on the Range: U.S. Federal Land Records” by Beth Taylor
- “Google Earth” by James Tanner
- “My Heritage, Part II” by Glenn Sisam
Class changes are shown on the RFSL website.
No Registration Required
The Riverton FamilySearch Library is located in the LDS Riverton Office Building at 3740 West Market Center Drive (13175 South), Riverton, Utah; 1-801-240-9601.
FamilySearch International is the largest genealogy organization in the world. FamilySearch is a nonprofit, volunteer-driven organization sponsored by The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. Millions of people use FamilySearch records, resources, and services to learn more about their family history. To help in this great pursuit, FamilySearch and its predecessors have been actively gathering, preserving, and sharing genealogical records worldwide for over 100 years. Patrons may access FamilySearch services and resources free online at FamilySearch.org or through over 5,000 family history centers in 129 countries, including the main Family History Library in Salt Lake City, Utah.