10 THINGS I LIKE ABOUT ROOTSTECH 2018
Yeah, maybe just a little.
Here are 10 things I like about the upcoming RootsTech Conference. I think you’ll like them, too.
1) EASY – AND EARLY! – CHECK-IN
Skip the long registration lines by checking in on Tuesday, February 27th!
If you’ve already registered for the conference, check your email for one titled “RootsTech is almost here! Here’s how to check in.” Your personal QR code (funny-looking square thing) will be in that email. Just flash the code from your smart device or a printed copy to speed things up at the check-in station.
And presents! The first 4,000 people to check in will receive a special gift (I don’t know what it is, but I can’t wait to find out)!
- Tuesday – Noon to 6:00 p.m. MST
- Wednesday – 7:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. MST
- Thursday – 7:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. MST
- Friday – 7:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. MST
- Saturday – 7:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. MST
2) THE MOBILE APP
For download instructions and more about why you need this app, be sure to read “7 Ways the Mobile App Will Enhance Your RootsTech Experience.”